Veterinary Services Offered At Our Pleasant Valley Veterinary Clinic
Our extensive veterinary services are intended to meet all your pet care needs, making us your McMurray veterinarian of choice! Our patients include dogs, cats, reptiles, birds, and exotics (rabbits, ferrets, hamsters, guinea pigs, and rats).
Comprehensive Exams & Preventative Care—Our exams check your pet’s health from head to tail, assuring that you have the best chance of finding out what is wrong and any related conditions that may not have noticed. Wellness exams are performed in addition to routine treatments like shots so that your pet’s health is monitored and serious conditions can be prevented by early detection of symptoms.
- Surgery—Our state-of -the-art surgical facilities and highly trained, experienced surgeons are ready to help in the case that surgery is needed. We are prepared to perform advanced surgeries including cystotomy, splenectomy, gastrointestinal procedures, and mass removals.
- Vaccinations—We provide all the needed puppy and kitten shots to keep your dear pets protected from life-threatening diseases, and then will help you be sure to get booster shots as needed to assure the protection continues.
- Pet Illness & Urgent Care—In case of an emergency, we are here for you, 24 hours a day. We have a veterinarian and support personnel on duty six days a week, available to provide urgent care. Outside of that time, you can call our regular office number to be connected to our After Hours Assurance program to get the help you need.
- Dentistry—Unfortunately, many pet owners still neglect dental care for their companions, but just like in humans, bacteria and plaque can accumulate in an animal’s mouth resulting in gingivitis, abscesses and tooth loss. Infection in the gums not only causes problems with eating but can result in heart, kidney and liver diseases. Studies have shown that your pet’s life can be shortened by 20% just from lack of dental care. In addition to routine scaling and polishing, we have digital X-ray and diagnostic equipment for complete dental health examinations. If periodontal surgery is needed, a veterinarian can perform it right here on the premises.
- More—the list goes on… give us a call for more information on whatever you need to assure your pet’s health and wellbeing. Additional veterinary services include:
- Spay and neuter
- In-house blood analysis (Allowing for fast results which can be vital in urgent cases)
- Parasite prevention and control
- Dental Radiology
- In House Bloodwork
Contact Pleasant Valley Veterinary Clinic in McMurray, PA!
Maintaining your pet’s health depends on routine maintenance as well as addressing emergencies. Many conditions can be detected and treated early on, resulting in much less suffering for your beloved pet and lower costs for you. Whatever your pet care needs are, don’t hesitate to give us a call today at 724-941-5484.